We recommend our Aloe Vera Daily Gel Cleanser. It goes well on all skin types giving you a gentle (and fun) cleansing experience.
- Toner: Toners are applied after washing the face and used to remove any excess impurities. They are typically applied by swiping a product-filled cotton pad across the forehead, nose and cheeks.
- Moisturizers: The last step is moisturizing. If applying in the morning, be sure that your moisturizer includes SPF to protect your skin from the sun.
In the evening or during winter months, apply a heavier moisturizer to keep your skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Now that your everyday products are established, here are a few extra at-home treatments that will give your skin a boost:
- Sheet masks: These masks can be found at any drug store and are sold individually. They are an inexpensive way to try different treatments to find what works for you!
- Serums: These highly concentrated treatments are used to focus on one particular issue such as wrinkles, discoloration or pore minimization. Just a little bit of serum goes a long way!
- Eye Creams: Special attention can be given to the eyes because they are one of the most sensitive part of the face. Eye creams can reduce the appearance of fine lines and keep the area moisturized.
If you are experiencing problems with your skin or skin care routine, we always recommend that you visit a clinician.