No matter where you are in your personal skin care regimen, it is never too late for a fresh start.
Whether you’re using a few simple products or have a high-end routine, there are many ways to keep your skin looking and feeling flawless.
Here are a few easy steps to build a successful skin care routine:
1. Choose a Goal:
From treating dry or oily skin, anti-aging, acne or just simple skin maintenance, choose a goal to help you narrow which products you may want to use in an every day routine.
For example, someone focused on maintaining youthful skin may want to use an eye cream every night, while someone combating acne may not want to use heavier products.
2. Use the Basics:
Facial Cleansing - Washing your face every morning and night is the most basic step of a skin care routine.
According to research, Facial cleansing brushes is the best way to deep clean your skin.
Here's Why? - Because, it offers deeper and more thorough cleanse than just using your fingers or a washcloth.
The bristles penetrate further into the surface of the skin than your fingers or a washcloth can do, getting rid of everything that’s been left behind.
Your skin renews itself every 28 days. Exfoliation with a cleansing brush expedites this process.
Leftover debris and excess oils can make your complexion look dull and contribute to breakouts.
Pores are cleared and tightened. Exfoliation tightens skin and removes dead skin cells, shrinking the appearance of pores over time.
Circulation is improved. Using a facial brush has been compared to a “mini-massage.” The surface of the skin is stimulated, which will make your skin more radiant and smooth.
Your serum and moisturizer, for example, will be easily soaked up, so you’ll see better results.
Don’t forget to follow up with SPF!
Choose an antibacterial facial brush like the LUCE180 suitable for all skin types. LUCE180 is a non-porous brush that resist bacteria for a hygienic cleansing surface.
Choosing a gentle cleanser that works well with your skin will give you the best results.
We recommend our Aloe Vera Daily Gel Cleanser. It goes well on all skin types giving you a gentle (and fun) cleansing experience.
- Toner: Toners are applied after washing the face and used to remove any excess impurities. They are typically applied by swiping a product-filled cotton pad across the forehead, nose and cheeks.
- Moisturizers: The last step is moisturizing. If applying in the morning, be sure that your moisturizer includes SPF to protect your skin from the sun.
In the evening or during winter months, apply a heavier moisturizer to keep your skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Now that your everyday products are established, here are a few extra at-home treatments that will give your skin a boost:
- Sheet masks: These masks can be found at any drug store and are sold individually. They are an inexpensive way to try different treatments to find what works for you!
- Serums: These highly concentrated treatments are used to focus on one particular issue such as wrinkles, discoloration or pore minimization. Just a little bit of serum goes a long way!
- Eye Creams: Special attention can be given to the eyes because they are one of the most sensitive part of the face. Eye creams can reduce the appearance of fine lines and keep the area moisturized.
If you are experiencing problems with your skin or skin care routine, we always recommend that you visit a clinician.