Does Drinking Water Really Give You Glowing Skin?
To get a permanent radiant skin, water therapy is a good way. It has been tested and tried since ancient times. It keeps your skin fresh, young and glowing.
A human body has about 70-80% of water, but still you need to drink lots of water every day to keep your body fit.
Water helps in removing the toxic material from your body through urine and stool. If water intake is sufficient, your kidneys work efficiently.
Similarly, you can prevent stomach disorders and can have proper bowel movement every day with adequate water intake.
If impurities are thrown out of your body effectively, fresh blood is formed in sufficient amount in your body. The cause of skin problems is impure blood, which is related to metabolism.
Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and approximately 1.7 square meters of it is exposed, which means that you need to ensure that you take good care of it.
Said by many dermatologist water makes a big difference in skin health, without adequate water intake, skin appears duller, and wrinkles and pores more prominent.
When skin is hydrated, plump, and elastic, it’s less likely to crack and let in external particles that can cause irritations and blemishes.
Drinking Water In The Morning Has The Following Benefits:
- You get bright, radiant skin because water removes all the toxins from the blood, leaving behind fresh skin. It helps in colon cleansing that leads to absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.
- If you drink water early in the morning, new blood and muscle cells are produced at an increasing rate.
- Water therapy gives a balance to the lymph system of your body. When the lymph glands in your lymph system get enough amount of water, they can fight the infections and help you carry out your daily chores easily.
- Water consumption prevents your skin from getting saggy as it improves the metabolism of your body. More intake of water will result in an increase in perspiration (sweating). Sweating will remove dirt, dead cells and dust particles from your skin pores. It gives suppleness to the skin.
How To Follow Water Therapy In The Morning For Best Results:
- As soon as you get up, drink at least 6 to 7 glasses of water (approx. 1.5 liters).
- Do not take tea or coffee before drinking water because it will not give you the results.
- Avoid eating anything; even a small amount of anything can interfere with this therapy.
- Avoid drinking any beverage the previous night that has alcohol content.
So what are you waiting for?
Begin gulping down water, and you will be surprised at how your skin will clear up in no time!
Water is no less than an elixir and will have profound benefits to offer both to your skin and health.